We’re Rockin’ for the Babies!
Thursday, May 9th, 2013 Lamaze Family Center will hold a Rock-a-Thon to raise funds for our community programs.
What exactly is a Rock-a-Thon you ask?
Lamaze will come out in force to rock in comfortable rocking chairs as a creative and fun way to raise $2500 for Lamaze and our free community programs. The rockers are loaned by Cracker Barrel and the space is donated by Briarwood mall. Now we need people to rock!
How can I help with this event you ask?
Check your schedule for Thursday, May 9. We will be rocking in front of Baby Gap from open to close of the mall (10am-9pm).
- Choose a time to join us! Take an hour to rock with us - bring your baby or a book!
- Collect pledges - Ask a friend and/or family to sponsor you
- Great way to involve kids - they can rock too. Bring some books or a game.
- Ask friends to pledge your Lamaze Baby.
- Small pledges welcome. Every penny adds up!
- Or "rent a rocker" by making a personal donation.
- Contact email@example.com if you need more info or would like to join our team of rockers. We'd be thrilled to have you!
Lamaze is a great cause!
All much needed funds go directly to support our Free community programs including:
- Miscarriage and Neworn Loss Support Group
- Postpartum Depression Support Group
- Teen Childbirth Education Class
- Scholarship Fund for Lamaze Childbirth classes
Thank you for joining us and making sure Lamaze can continue to help many struggling families in our communiy!
Your tax-deductible donations can be made in any dollar amount and can be made online, by calling the office at (734) 973-1014, or by mailing a check to:
Lamaze Family Center Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
When writing a check, please make your donation payable to the Lamaze Family Center Ann Arbor. A tax-deductible receipt will be provided for your records. Thank you for supporting our mission.
Want to support the Lamaze Family Center? Click here to donate.
Thank you for your generosity.