Lamaze Family Center Ann Arbor is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Lamaze Family Center Ann Arbor may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name and family member’s names
- contact information including email address
- due date
- insurance type
- Credit/Debit Card Information (we do not store this information beyond the transaction and we have a secure SSL certificate.)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new classes, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may use the information to customize the website or classes according to your interests.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information. Only authorized LFCAA employees (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Our commitment to children's privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we will not sell, distribute or lease their personal information.
How you can access or correct your information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by LFCAA by logging into our website under “My Account” by entering your email address and password. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. LFCAA stores all information on its secure servers.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How to contact us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (734) 973-1014 or send us an email at email@example.com