EARLY CHILDHOOD INSTRUCTOR (ANN ARBOR)
The Early Childhood Instructor, under the supervision of the Program Director, is responsible for developing and implementing a developmentally based, educational program for an assigned class of parent/toddler and parent/preschool playgroups at our location and My Urban Toddler's location. This instructor will also be responsible for the curriculum and to teach the sibling class at U of M Von Voightlander Women's Hospital. The curriculum must meet the emotional, physical, cognitive, and social needs of both the individual child and the group.
Minimum Position Requirements;
1. Ability to effectively interact and relate to children in a developmentally appropriate
2. Must be sensitive to individual children's differences and needs, and be willing to adjust
the program & curriculum to meet those individual needs.
3. Must be motivated to learn and grow in an educational environment; and be willing to
continually increase knowledge in the field of Early Childhood Education.
4. Must be able to relate with and speak to parents in a respectful and courteous manner.
5. Must be willing to work in a team environment; be willing to share ideas &
be open to other's ideas; be flexible & willing to compromise.
6. Must have a Bachelor's Degree or a Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education with course work and experience in the field of ECD.
Location: ANN ARBOR
Compensation: $13.50 an hour
This is a part-time job.
This is at a non-profit organization.